The pupil premium is additional funding, from the government, for publicly funded schools in England.
The funding aims to raise the attainment of disadvantaged pupils, regardless of ability, and to close the gaps between them and their peers.
NSETC will publish annual information about the current year, including:
- The total pupil premium grant allocation amount
- A summary of the main barriers to educational achievement faced by eligible pupils at NSETC
- The plan for spending pupil premium to address those barriers and the reasons for that approach
- How the impact of the pupil premium will be measured
- The date of the next review of the NSETC pupil premium strategy
Please see the below documents for further information on funding and our strategy.